It’s hard to keep up with everything that Temkin Group published in 2017, so we put together a couple of infographics to highlight some of the key data insights. This first infographic looks at CX efforts and the ROI of those activities. Below the infographic you’ll find links to download the graphic, along with links to the referenced content.
Here are links to the research referenced in the infographic:
- What Happens After A Good Or Bad Experience, 2017
- ROI: Better Customer Experience = More Purchases
- ROI: Better Customer Experience = More Recommendations
- State of CX Management, 2017
- Economics of Net Promoter Score, 2017
- State of VoC Programs, 2017
- State of CX Metrics Programs, 2017
- State of the CX Profession, 2017
This blog post was originally published by Temkin Group prior to its acquisition by Qualtrics in October 2018.