XM Masters is the premier professional development training for experience management leaders.
Join an exclusive, global community of customer and employee experience professionals to grow your XM competencies and accelerate your impact. Designed and delivered by Qualtrics XM Institute, this in-depth program will equip you with the advanced tools and skills that XM professionals need to transform experience-centric organizations.
About the August 2023 Cohort
The program will begin on August 8, 2023, and end on October 25, 2023. There will be materials scheduled for all twelve weeks.
The in-person workshops for the August 2023 cohort will be hosted at Qualtrics offices in two locations:
- Sydney, Australia
- Dublin, Ireland
- Seattle, WA, US
Learners are expected to attend in-person workshops at the same location.
All live, virtual lessons for this cohort will be held at three optional times:
- Option A: 9:00 am AEST // 12:00 am IST // 4:00 pm PDT (-1)
- Option B: 5:00 pm AEST // 8:00 am IST // 12:00 am PDT
- Option C: 1:00 am AEST (+1) // 4:00 pm IST // 8:00 am PDT
Please note, Daylight Savings Time occurs in Australia on October 1st. Times will shift forward one hour in AEDT and remain the same in IST and PDT for all sessions in October.
At a Glance
- 12-week program combining the best of in-person workshops and live, virtual learning
- Connect and learn with an international cohort of XM professionals
- Learn and apply leading-edge XM skills and frameworks, with deep-dive tracks in customer and employee experience
- Receive feedback from peers and XM Institute faculty
Ideal Candidates for XM Masters
- Customer experience and employee experience professionals who lead programs and seek to advance their expertise
- Strategic consultants expanding their XM skills and toolkits
- Executives who are transforming experience-centric organizations
- Mid- to senior-level professionals, such as those in HR or market research, who are building XM specialization
Expected Time Commitment
To receive the XM Masters professional certificate, students must attend a minimum of 80% of the required coursework and complete the final project. The total time commitment will differ for each student, averaging between 6 to 8 hours per week. Across the twelve weeks, this is a combination of the following:
- 2 x two-day in-person workshops in a single location
- 10 hours of live, online learning activities
- 6 hours of self-guided, online learning activities
- Up to 25 hours of personal study and project completion
- 15+ hours of optional virtual group study, collaboration, or office hours with XM Institute faculty
Get 20% off the tuition cost for joining our inaugural cohort using code inaugural2023.